The excursion to Rome by private shared car with a chauffeur allows you to enjoy an exclusive service and, at the same time, to save costs.
Thanks to our solution you can visit Rome in peace and quiet and reach the various points of interest on board a comfortable minivan with 8 seats.
The calendar of the day of the duration of 8 hours includes the departure and arrival at the port of Civitavecchia and several stops to visit the best monuments of Rome:
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Navona Square
The driver is at your disposal for the entire duration of the excursion.
Plan a special day in the eternal city and visit Rome with a shared car. Make yourself comfortable aboard a 8 seat minivan and set off to visit the architectural beauties of Imperial Rome and discover the heart of the city, which boasts the most important artistic and cultural heritage in the world.
Our shared car excursion formula allows you to share costs with your fellow travelers and enjoy a tailor-made service.
The driver, in fact, will be at your disposal throughout the day and will accompany you to the different points of interest included in the rich program of the excursion. You can visit the city while comfortably seated in a minivan, equipped with all modern comforts and comfortable seats and spacious.
We have thought of an excursion that will allow you to visit all the monuments of major interest in the city, making you go from the imperial atmosphere to the baroque of the center with its magnificent squares and its extraordinary fountains.
Below you will find the complete schedule of the 8-hour excursion:
- departure from the port of Civitavecchia at 09.30/09.40 am
- arrival in Rome in the Vatican area (journey time of about 1 hour)
- visit to St. Peter’s Square (stop of about 1 hour)
- panoramic route through the streets of the city centre in the direction of the Colosseum (about 20 min)
- stop at the Colosseum with a visit to the amphitheatre and the archaeological site of the Imperial Forums (stop of about 1 hour)
- route in the direction of the Trevi Fountain (stop for the lunch break lasting about 1 hour)
- further stops at Piazza di Spagna, with the Spanish Steps and the Fountain of the Barcaccia, at the Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- minivan route in the direction of the Gianicolo with a stop to admire from above the wonderful city landscape
Departure to reach the port of Civitavecchia is scheduled at 4.00/4.15 pm
Price for the shared excursion in minivan
- Adults: 65 €
- Reduced: children (3 – 12 yo) 40 €
A minimum of 2 adult participants is required to book the service.